All of Hermione and Zoes’ powerware – battery, ESCs, motors and props come from a single supplier: Paul Maddock who runs electricwingman.com based in Chester, UK where I used to live until 2010. Over the years, he’s provided a great service, including a couple of specials for me, and so is definitely worth a mention.
Here’s the list of Hermione’s parts I have from him:
- 2 Gensace Tattu 4S maybe 2P, 6600mAh LiPo
- 8 T-motor 700kv U3 motors
- 8 T-motor 40A Air ESCs
- 4 pairs of T-motor 12 x 4 CF props
This is probably the best set of powerware possible, to match Hermione’s best frame possible.
I also got Zoe’s powerware and frame from there too, though annoyingly, her motors are no longer available:
- 2 pairs of T-motor Anti-gravity 9 x 3 white props
- her T-drone Smart X Quadcopter frame
- 2 Gensace Tattu 3S 2300mAh LiPo
- 4 T-motor Air 15A ESCs
- 4 T-motor Air 2205 / 2000kv motors – here’s the nearest equivalent I can find
Once more, THBAPSA.